Welcome! At Wickenburg Alternative Medicine, our doors are always open to new MMJ patients and their qualified caregivers. We take great pride in making high-quality cannabis accessible to those in need, and our experienced, knowledgeable staff members are always available to provide guidance.
If you are a first-time patient at our El Mirage dispensary, the following information can help make your visit as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Are you planning your first visit to our dispensary? We’re looking forward to meeting you and supporting you on your MMJ journey. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- To get started at Wickenburg Alternative Medicine, you will need to present your physical Arizona Medical Marijuana Card and a valid driver’s license (or state ID). If you have not yet completed the process for an MMJ card, we have provided some additional details below.
- Please let a staff member know that you are new to the dispensary so that we can give you a short new patient orientation. We’ll touch on some basic information about Wickenburg Alternative Medicine, general rules for purchasing marijuana in Arizona, and other important details.
- We currently accept cash and validated debit cards for payment.
- You can find details about our current specials online, so be sure to take a quick peek to maximize your potential savings.
One of the most common questions we receive at Wickenburg Alternative Medicine is, “How do I become a medical marijuana patient in Arizona?” The process is fairly straightforward and will provide you with the documentation needed to shop at our West Valley dispensary.
- To apply for an Arizona medical marijuana card, you must first be diagnosed with at least one of 13 possible qualifying conditions, including:
- Hepatitis C
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Wasting syndrome (cachexia)
- Severe nausea
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle spasms
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- After you have been diagnosed, you can apply online for an MMJ card through the AZ DHS website. The site provides an application checklist, instructions, and online application.
- Once you have received approval, your Arizona Medical Marijuana Card will be usable at licensed dispensaries throughout the state, including Wickenburg Alternative Medicine.
For more information about how to qualify for an MMJ card in Arizona, visit the Arizona Department of Health Services’ webpage on medical marijuana.
In accordance with AZ DHS regulations, qualified caregivers are also permitted to purchase cannabis products at our dispensary in El Mirage. The application process can be completed online, and you are welcome to contact our team for assistance.
At Wickenburg Alternative Medicine, we are passionate about supporting new and seasoned patients alike in their pursuit of cannabis-supported wellness. Because we strongly believe that each of our patients is unique, our staff takes great care to offer individualized guidance and support.
Our menu features an extensive variety of flower, concentrates, edibles, topicals, pre-rolls, pet products, tinctures, and accessories, with a diverse range of cannabis strains to choose from. If you aren’t sure which cannabis products are right for you, simply ask a staff member for assistance. Together, we will match you with a top-quality product that serves your specific needs and preferences.
For more details about becoming part of the Wickenburg Alternative Medicine, or for help with the AZ MMJ card application process, we invite you to contact our dispensary today.